Hello all, I have 2 minecraft instances on my server and one quit backing up a few days ago, nothing changed, no updates were ran, just out of the blue came up with this error.
Unable to add /home/amp/.ampdata/instances/DireWolf1165/Minecraft/world/region/r.0.1.mca to archive: Invalid handle to path "/home/amp/.ampdata/instances/DireWolf1165/Minecraft/world/region/r.0.1.mca" - aborting.
The other instance is still backing up fine. Here is what i have tried,
- I checked the drive space, deleted some old backups just to be sure.
- Updated amp to 220.127.116.11, restarted the AMP server
- Installed all the latest Linux updates, restarted the Linux server.
- Reboot everything again. No dice.
If you try to create a backup, it runs to the last 25 secs then stalls for a minute, then a message comes up and says "You've lost connections to AMP backend please wait etc." and when the page comes back the backup error is up in a "unable to complete task" window
Here is my server info,
- OS Linux
- Platform Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS
- System Type x86_64
- Virtualization None
- Module ADSModule
- Loaded Plugins FileManagerPlugin, EmailSenderPlugin, WebRequestPlugin, LocalFileBackupPlugin, CommonCorePlugin
- Application Name AMP
- Application Version 18.104.22.168
- Release Stream Release
- Build Date 24/06/2021 15:20