OS Name/Version: Ubuntu 20.04.3 LTS
Product Name/Version: AMP v18.104.22.168
Problem Description: Sometimes, after the 7 Days to Die server is executed, the CPU usage is very high for AMPLinuxx86_x64.
The CPU reaches over 300% (using almost all 4 cores) alone for the AMPLinuxx86_x64 executable while the server itself may only be using 20-50% under no or light load. Even after the server is stopped, the usage remains very high until the instance is stopped.
I am using Docker.
Steps to reproduce:
- Install AMP (enable Docker for instances)
- Create a new instance for 7 Days to Die
- (Maybe optional) Set world size 10240, RWG
- Launch the server and monitor resource usage
Actions taken to resolve so far:
- Tried to create a new instance without Docker - not been able to reproduce with that so far.
I should note that the high CPU usage does not always seem to happen, and it seems to be incosistent when attempting to reproduce. I apologise that I am lacking more details, but it has happened a few times and I am not sure what the exact trigger is so I do not know what to do next. I have already recently reinstalled AMP latest version, and when doing so I created a new AMP user after deleting the old (so it is basically a fresh install).