AMP 126.96.36.199 is primarily a bugfix release with some general QoL improvements.
- Implement move up/move down for settings that appear as lists, and made the lists taller.
- Changes to module/plugin loading on Windows to tollerate being on Network drives.
- Minor tweaks to admin prevention check, no longer excludes Docker instances from check.
- Disabled autocomplete/spellcheck on console input field.
File Manager Plugin
- Fixed not being able to create archives inside VDS directories.
- Revert back to buffered copies for FM upload/download - some speed improvement on low-end systems.
- Changed description to clarify that toggling fast mode for the file manager requires a restart of AMP.
Instance Manager CLI
- Reconfigure/reconfiguremultiple now re-apply more settings from within the datastore to the instance.
Instance Manager GUI
- Dark theme instead of light now.
- Handles first-time setup more sanely. Behaves more like Quickstart in CLI when creating ADS instances.
- Fixed an issue where a blank password could get submitted, causing the "bad hash" exception from BCrypt when AMP starts.
- Workaround for server file accessibility issues. Fallback to user providing files if necessary.
- Fixed notification for updates disappearing prematurely.
- Clarified usage of user.cfg and touch the file if it doesn't already exist.
7 Days to Die Module
- Allow a typed in value as an option for game world types.
- Change defaults to be more sane in terms of world settings (structures, villagers, etc)
- Changed description of 'Save world changes to disk' to clarify this isn't a backup.
- User provided 'java' path is used for performing updates as well as for runtime.
- More intelligent jar search when using [Autoselect] - finds the most recent jar file whose name is a good match for the selected server type.