Version 220.127.116.11 is a minor update to fix issues introduced in 18.104.22.168 and to address some common bad behaviours that caused confusion.
- Users are prevented from deleting ADS instances that are depended on by other instances or that are the one they're currently connected to.
- Fixed error messages going missing in some cases due to conversions between RunningTask <-> ActionResult
- Fixed saving in file manager internal editor
- Fixed permissions handling for the FTP login permission for non-admin users.
- Re-implement direct mode file uploads (for files up to 256MB)
AMP 22.214.171.124 introduces a new, embedded FTP server for faster file transfers. Enable it and log in with your normal AMP login details. For now 2FA isn't supported with FTP (login is refused) - this will be updated soon.
- Scheduler UI is now data-bound in preparation for new UI changes.
- Fixed startup script generation if no working directory is specified.
- Running tasks are now associated with the user that created them.
- Fixed activation issues when AMP is bound to an IPv6 endpoint.
File Manager Plugin
- Changed mechanism used for large file uploads in-browser.
- Fast/Slow mode has been renamed to Direct/API mode to be more relevant.
- New feature - Integrated FTP server with FTPS support! https://github.com/cubecoders/amp/wiki/Configuring-FTP-in-AMP
- (Minecraft) Updated version source for FTB.
- (Generic) Largely implemented. Just needs update functionality to be implemented.
- (Factorio) Added nonblockingsaving setting and update regexes to match recent updates.
- (7d2d/Rust) Specify empty MONOTLSPROVIDER variable
- Implement instance overlays to automatically add additional content to new instance. This feature is highly likely to be withdrawn from general use and made only available to Network/Enterprise editions
- Allows 'similar' related versions with no API changes to be managed without upgrading.->