AMP 220.127.116.11 is a minor hotfix to fix a new scheduler bug that prevented multiple (new) triggers from being added.
This update focuses on features needed in ADS ready for Enterprise and other bulk-usage (you don't want people seeing instances/targets they shouldn't!) as well as a handful of module-specific bug fixes.
- Check for new AMP versions in a more sane, fault tollerant way.
- Scheduler now logs when tasks are being executed.
- Only shows instances that you have permission to manage in the instances list.
- Only show empty targets if the user has permission to create instances.
- Implemented permissions to start/stop/restart all instances regardless of instance specific permissions.
- Fixed FTP(S) logins failing when using a remote auth server as the authentication provider.
- [Minecraft] Update urls for FTB modpacks and manifests.
- [Minecraft] Accomodate comma in 'Done' messages, fixes startup issues in some locales.
- [ARK] Fixed a crash during ARK shutdown if RCON is disconnected prematurely.
- [Factorio] Startup failures no longer cause an exception.
- [FiveM] Updater no longer falls over if it can't update its own resources.
- [Rust] Writes to log if UMod can't be unpacked.
- [SourceRCONPlugin] Disconnect() automatically disables autoreconnect.
Instance Manager (CLI)
- Don't try and use loopback interface for licence summary checks during reactivation.
- StartInstance no longer fails if the local hostname can't be resolved due to a bad network setup.