About 22.214.171.124 'Laptus' Enterprise RC
1986 continues RC work as testing continues. This release is backwards/forwards compatible back to 1982.
Embrace the blue.
- Status page now correctly populated before login process completes.
- Cleaned up AMP shutdown procedure to be more reliable.
- Cleaned up AMPService shutdown to not require use of Environment.Exit.
- Visual design changes, embrace the blue.
- Login tokens are removed from local storage if they fail.
- Shows a more helpful error message if authentication fails due to bad auth server settings.
- Double-tap on AMP logo is now force refresh for mobile devices or situations where a cache clear is annoying.
- Fixed behaviour of soft-stops on Linux. Correctly waits 10 seconds before forcing an instance to shut down.
- Added option to log download progress to console.
- Updated default nginx config to support new 'installation in progress' page.
- Additional logging for instance stop states
- Fixed target fitness check returning memory free in GB rather than MB.
- Further progress on Template deployment. Almost working.
- [Minecraft] Tweaked regex for 'server can't keep up' to accomodate additional formats.
- [ARK] Added additional workarounds for buggy ARK rcon implementation. Each message must be waited for...
- [ARMA3] Updated config filename for 64 bit systems (64 -> x64)
- [All] Fixed 'unexpected stop' behaviour and add logging.
1984 is a minor set of updates and fixes on top of the 1982. RC testing for Enterprise continues. This release is backwards/forwards compatible with 1982 as it has no major API changes.
- Added extra diagnostics handlers for more network-related terminations.
- Service handler runs in-process now. Service installer makes sure AMP services don't use shared processes.
- Reduced usage of Environment.Exit, should result in fewer stalls.
- Fix group refreshes on local instances (sans controller)
- Check for existance of a remote IM when managing instances.
- DeployTemplate gives a better error if its unavailable but invoked anyway.
- Job registration is now skipped for started instances on Windows. Prevents instances from shutting down when ADS is stopped.
- Implement deployment template callbacks to provide information on where the template was deployed to.
- Added support for host-mode networking in Docker (enabled by default)
- Added support for Traefik in Docker mode (in new Network category)
Instance Manager CLI
- Fixed a null-reference exception if 'tar' dependency is missing. (Updated GetAMP to ensure it's present too)
- [ARK] Increased default RCON connection delay to 30s and made configurable.
- [Rust] Made the map selection an editable combo box.
- [Minecraft] Fixed TPS monitoring with Paper.
- [ARMA3] Fixed missing setting metadata.
- [All Modules] Unexpected application stops log the error code.
- [File Manager] Fixed memory leak when uploading (at least on Chrome, possibly still exists on Firefox)