AMP 126.96.36.199 Release Notes
This is a bugfix release that mostly affects Linux users (in particular those using FirewallD) - if this doesn't include you then this update is very much optional.
- Fixed FirewallD handling for AMPs firewall service. Can now properly sync firewalls on FirewallD (CentOS etc)
- Fixed a minor firewall sync bug that caused rules to be removed and re-added repeatedly for ports that had the protocol listed as both TCP and UDP.
- Added DumpFirewall and DumpPorts commands to ampinstmgr to aid with firewall diagnostics. These commands show the current known firewall rules and the desired firewall rules for the current instances respectively.
- Added some extra input filtering for FTB servers.
- Changed the default seed provided by AMP for Minecraft servers.
- Suppress licence keys from logging and startup script generation (in fact anything that looks like a GUID since they're sensitive usually)
- Added a new option to ADS to control the default 'post create instance' behaviour.
- Added a 'connect via SFTP' button to the file manager where available.
- Changed -ip to +ip in srcds module for older goldsrc games (CS 1.6 etc)
AMP 188.8.131.52 Release Notes
This is a bugfix release with no API changes. Primary fix is an issue with AMPs notification system that among other issues prevented the SteamCMD login prompt from showing. This has now been resolved.
- Srcds instance uses 'common' restart logic. Should recover from crashes better.
- Fixed instances not showing up if they have no reported endpoints.
- 7 days config generation now uses XML document builder so that fields have their values escaped properly.
- Update message mappings for Terraria, doesn't like stdin on Windows though.
- Fixed behaviour of unencrypted AMPRcon (tried to default to https/wss each time), AMPRcon now sends outgoing messages over websockets rather than the API.
- AMPRCon now supports 'user@host' syntax for connections.
- Temporary fix for sleep mode (only use the default favicon)
- Disable console tweaks for Rust (no startup log on Windows now however)
- Fixed network failure recovery in UI
- Auth failure logs now show source IP via X-Forwarded-For same as Audit log does.
- Fixed UI not processing message pushes if websockets aren't available.
- SFTP is now enabled by default.
AMP 2.0.6 Release Notes
This is a bugfix release, however due to some important API changes this release is not compatible with the previous despite the short period of time that has passed. This release again focuses on controller/target setups and Enterprise features.
- Fixed a potential NRE in the FirewallD manager.
- Added missing components to Windows installer.
- Fixed faulty mappings for InstanceSummary <-> RemoteInstance that was causing endpoint data to be pulled over the wire.
- Fixed invocation of Async APIs from JS when using optional paramters.
- ADS now preserves explicitly specified instance IDs (API change!)
- Fixed an issue where the websocket client used for notification sync would close the stream incorrectly if it recieved corrupted data.
- Template manager in ADS will keep trying to get information for new instances created from templates.
- Fixed missing implementation for DeleteInstanceUsers on remote auth server.
- Expose missing 'Game Mode' setting for Space Engineers to the UI.
- Allow the 'bad network' condition to be 'recovered' as network conditions improve.
- Fixed an issue that would trigger the 'bad network' condition on login if too many items were in the notification queue. This is now ignored if websockets are enabled.
- The cache version check is now ignored when managing remote instances.
- Fixed some mobile UI issues (Notably Edit Ports in ADS but a few others too)
- Ignore ApplicationEndpoints from exported JSON data for local instance store. Fixes some serialization issues.->