This update includes API changes, and as such is not backwards/forwards compatible with the 2.0.8.x series of releases.
Notable in this release is validation for Ubuntu 20.10, and general improvements to the setup experience.
- No longer requires an environment reset on start. Starts up faster as a result.
- Fixes to parameter escaping to allow spaces during quickstart/GetAMP
- Fixed 'Ports' command to show listening ports correctly when the protocol is 'Both' (UDP+TCP) - shows as listening if either is listening.
- Added a CTRL+C trap during Quickstart to handle the situation where users try to use CTRL+C to copy the URL to browse to.
- Added an option to StartBoot to only start ADS instances.
- Fixed a thread collision issue in UpdateRemoteInstanceList, affected Controller/Target setups.
- Fixed AttachADS not behaving desirably if you tried to attach a target to an ADS instance that isn't configured as a controller.
- Fixed Paper updates getting the oldest version rather than the newest.
- Changed JVM search path order on Linux to show more JVM versions.
- Installer JARs will no longer be shown in the server JAR list.
- Fixed an NRE in the Starbound module.
- GetAMP applies --yes to repo operations (Fixes issues with Ubuntu 20.10)
- ampinstmgr SystemD unit will only start ADS instances, and ADS will start other boot-time instances later on.
- Prevent Super Admins role from being modified. Also hide the delete button for non-editable roles.
- Fixed layout issues with steam login/guard popup.