18.104.22.168 Release Notes
AMP 22.214.171.124 is a minor bugfix release with minimal changes.
- [Core] Fixed console history again (pressing up arrow to access previously entered commands)
- [Core] Show the PID of the last started process by AMP on the support tab.
- [Generic] Correct base directory used for unzipping multiple update sources.
- [Generic] Fixed potential NRE when using OS_CLOSE on a crashed process.
- [Generic] Will no longer attempt to writeline if STDIN is not redirected as a result of misconfiguration.
- [Valheim] Updated configs to use newer update sources mechanism and re-added public flag again.
- [SteamCMD] Add double-quote to list of characters that need escaping for steam logins.
- [Minecraft] Add a chmod +x on Linux for bedrock_server since newer archives don't seem to have the executable flag set.
AMP 126.96.36.199 is a minor bugfix release, but also includes support for Valheim Plus!
188.8.131.52 Release Notes
- [ADS] Included new Generic configurations for Valheim Plus.
- [FiveM] Developer changed Windows build to use .7z archives instead of .zip, so AMP now tries to invoke 7zip on Windows to extract them.
- [Generic] Added support for multiple update sources in a single application (Used for V+) which are also platform-aware to allow different update sources for different OSs in the same configuration.
- [Generic] Backwards compatbility fix for pre 184.108.40.206 instances that caused the file manager/backups to not work correctly.
- [Generic] Added support for lists and customised booleans (specific true/false) values as setting types.
- [Generic] Added 'special' setting type to Generic to allow individual settings to have their values dumped to a file.
- [Minecraft] Added extra Java version selection fallbacks.
- [Valheim] Updated settings to remove the now-defunct Public setting, and add the Admin/Banned lists (these lists will populate themselves from existing files!)