Os Version: Windows 10 PRO (build 19041.746)
Cube Coders Product: Amp 22.214.171.124
Module Used: Generic Module (Valheim)
Issue: After restarting the the Valheim server via AMP's "Status" page, game items stored on the server are missing.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Start the Valheim server via AMP
2. Log your character into the server
3. Transfer an item from your character's inventory to a storage chest
4. Restart the server via AMP (either with "restart" or "stop" and "start" from AMP's "Status" page)
5. Log your character back into the server
6. Expected: The item you transferred from your character is still in the chest
7. Actual: The item you transferred from your character is missing from the chest
It suspect that AMP does not stop or restart the server properly. I have tried the steps to repro using the official way to run a dedicated server and shut down from Iron Gate Studios and I do not get this behavior (see below). I know this is not an official module yet, so I think we can expect some bugs and missing features. I just thought I would bring this to your attention in case you didn't know this was happening.
From Iron Gate's Velheim Dedicated Server Manual:
Stopping the Dedicated Server:
1. When you wish to stop running the server, it is important that you close it by pressing CTRL+C in the Command-window. If you close it by clicking the X in the window frame the Server may keep running in the background, we don’t really know!
Steps Tried to Resolve: None at this time