Hello CubeCoders, Before I start on the actual issue, this is my setup: Proxmox (version 6.4) with 4 (one inactive) Ubuntu Server 20.04 VMs
- gs-controller (Ubuntu Server 20.04)
- gs-10 (Ubuntu Server 20.04)
- gs-20 (Ubuntu Server 20.04)
- gs-30 ( inactive Ubuntu Server 20.04)
My AMP version is:
AMP Release "Ganymede" v184.108.40.206, built 07/05/2021 19:00
For some reason "ampinstmgr" just stops out of nowhere, it's both the controller and the target. If I SSH into one of them, and type "systemctl status ampinstmgr.service" it responds with this:
ampinstmgr.service - AMP Instance Manager Loaded: loaded (/etc/systemd/system/ampinstmgr.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled) Active: inactive (dead) Docs: https://github.com/CubeCoders/AMP/wiki/AMP-systemd-script-(Linux)
So I need to type: "systemctl restart ampinstmgr.service" in order to start it again.
The Proxmor server and the VM's haven't been shutdown between the last status check and this one where I found out the service isn't started.
I've also enabled it so it will start on boot up, just in case.
The only things I've installed on the Ubuntu servers is:
- AMP Instance Manager - from this: https://cubecoders.com/AMPInstall (Advanced Install).
- Cockpit to manage the Ubuntu VM's easier.
Any ideas on why it stops out of no where?