Hi AMP Team and Community,
I am running AMP Release "Triton" v2.3.1, built 13/01/2022 21:16 on a Windows 10 Pro (Running in Virtualization). We're playing Minecraft Forge 1.16.5 (FTB University 1.4.0)
The Server is running fine, but the scheduler is not doing anything.
What I did:
- Click on Schedule button
- Click on Add new trigger
- Click on Advanced Interval
- Use the pre-configured 5-minute-time-interval and click on Add Trigger, then Add Trigger
- Then I click on Add new task
- I choose anything that i need.
- I click on Add Task
What I expect to happen:
- 2:55 pm the server is suppose to send a message to all player (Restart in 5 mins)
- 3:00 pm, the server is suppose to reboot.
- Normally the console should generate an output in the Logs, sending message to all the server and restarting but nothing happen.
What I already tried:
- Restart the minecraft server, restart the AMP instance, restart the whole hardware server
- Recreate a new instance.
- Look into the minecraft logs and forge server logs, but nothing inside
- Try another task from the dropdown, but none of them work
- Recreate a new Virtual PC and reinstalling AMP.
The Hardware (no virtualization): - [Dual CPU] Intel Xeon X5660 @ 2.80GHz - 48 GB DDR3 ECC - 4TB of disk
The Hardware (Virtualization): - 6 Cores, 12 Threads - Intel Xeon X5660 @ 2.80GHz - 18 GB DDR3 ECC (12GB Allowed to the Minecraft server) - 80GB of SSD