OS Name/Version: Ubuntu 20.04.3 LTS
Product Name/Version: AMP v22.214.171.124
Problem Description: When trying to delete a file or folder in an AMP instance UI, it fails to "trash" it and gives the message Could not find a part of the path '/AMP/7d2d/294420/saves/Navezgane'. (in 7 Days to Die instance, for example).
When connecting over AMP's own SFTP, it did not immediately appear to allow me to delete the folder. But after some time, it just let me do it. I am not sure what prompted it to change.
It seems to be hit or miss, since after deleting the folder and recreating it by launching the server, I could then delete it from the UI again and then successfully trash it. But after stopping and starting the instance, I could no longer delete files from the UI immediately. But after a while it just worked again. After this point, until the instance is stopped, it will continue to work without issue.
Steps to reproduce:
- Install AMP (enable Docker for instances)
- Create a new instance for 7 Days to Die
- Update server (install files)
- Start the server (Optional, unless you want to delete the same folder as I generated)
- Attempt to delete folders/files
Actions taken to resolve so far:
- Deleted and recreated the instance
- Reinstalled AMP
- This included removing ampinstmgr, deleting AMP user home folder before installing again
This is not the first time I have encountered this issue. I had this before with a Minecraft instance which would not let me delete plugins or any files for that matter, but then suddenly I could without any changes to the instance.