Hello recently ive been trying to search for plugins but they dont show up does anyone know how to fix it? i have made a Minecraft paper server but it just wont show up.
Cant search for plugins after updating AMP to 2.0.7,0
- 303 Views
- Last Post 29 October 2020
- Topic Is Solved
Insufficient Information: https://support.cubecoders.com/thread/read-me-first-how-to-get-an-answer-quickly/
I have literally the same issue, hopefully it's okay for me to stick to this thread.
OS Name/Version: Ubuntu 18.04.5 LTS | 7976MB RAM / 1x Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2630 v4 @ 2.20GHz(4C/4T)
Product Name/Version: AMP Release "Europa" v2.0.7, built 19/10/2020 15:35
Problem Description: Unable to use search option for spigot plugins.
Steps to reproduce:
- Enter desired instance in AMP control panel (manage instance)
- Enter "Plugins" section (located on the left side of the webpage)
- Select option to search plugins, or make sure it's selected, Spigot plugins search page is visible (option to search plugins with provided name - or "I'm feeling lucky" option - no matter what is selected - it "redirects" to slightly different screen with search bar on the top, search button on top right)
- After entering the plugin name and clicking on search button (again) - gives no results (even if plugin does exist)
Actions taken to resolve so far:
Creating new instances to try again
Performing complete AMP update (it didn't work on previous version of AMP either - thus why the update)
Changing version of spigot.
Nothing helped so far.
There is an identified bug with the plugin search which we have fixed for the next update coming this week.