Hello recently ive been trying to search for plugins but they dont show up does anyone know how to fix it? i have made a Minecraft paper server but it just wont show up.
Cant search for plugins after updating AMP to 2.0.7,0
- 310 Views
- Last Post 29 October 2020
- Topic Is Solved
There is an identified bug with the plugin search which we have fixed for the next update coming this week.
I have literally the same issue, hopefully it's okay for me to stick to this thread.
OS Name/Version: Ubuntu 18.04.5 LTS | 7976MB RAM / 1x Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2630 v4 @ 2.20GHz(4C/4T)
Product Name/Version: AMP Release "Europa" v2.0.7, built 19/10/2020 15:35
Problem Description: Unable to use search option for spigot plugins.
Steps to reproduce:
- Enter desired instance in AMP control panel (manage instance)
- Enter "Plugins" section (located on the left side of the webpage)
- Select option to search plugins, or make sure it's selected, Spigot plugins search page is visible (option to search plugins with provided name - or "I'm feeling lucky" option - no matter what is selected - it "redirects" to slightly different screen with search bar on the top, search button on top right)
- After entering the plugin name and clicking on search button (again) - gives no results (even if plugin does exist)
Actions taken to resolve so far:
Creating new instances to try again
Performing complete AMP update (it didn't work on previous version of AMP either - thus why the update)
Changing version of spigot.
Nothing helped so far.
Insufficient Information: https://support.cubecoders.com/thread/read-me-first-how-to-get-an-answer-quickly/