OS Name/Version: Windows Server 2012 R2
- Minecraft module/188.8.131.52
- Forge 1.12.2-184.108.40.20655 (installed by AMP)
The Status screen shows a Sleep button but when I click it I get this:
Not Supported Sleeping is not supported by the current Minecraft server type. Thrown by the 'Core' plugin while performing the 'Sleep' method. Related Link: Get help for this issue
The following entries are in the AMP logs.
[13:05:19] [GSMyAdmin:Admin Warning] : Returned exception from API call [13:05:19] [Core:Admin Error] :  (NotSupportedException) : System.NotSupportedException: Sleeping is not supported by the current Minecraft server type. at MinecraftModule.MinecraftApp.Sleep() at GSMyAdmin.WebServer.WebMethods.Sleep()
If Sleep is truly not supported with a Forge server then I expect the button to be disabled with a tool-tip that explains why it's not available.
I'm not sure why it's not supported. I "converted" the FTB Revelation modpack that I was using before to a Forge modpack so I could update some of the mods. Sleep worked fine with FTB Revelation. Is this something that was broken in a more recent version of Forge?
Steps to reproduce: Sorry, I can't provide much here as I didn't take good notes as I was making changes. Here is what I did recently:
- I had been running FTB Revelation on an older version of AMP (1.5.something I think) for a while but there was a bug in a mod that I wanted to fix. This required a new version of the mod which, in turn, required a Forge update. This broke the modpack so I "converted" the FTB pack to a custom pack with MultiMC.
- To get the custom pack on the server, I changed the server configuration to Forge instead of FTB and let AMP download the pieces for the version I selected (see above). That worked fine but I was getting the issue where AMP reports that the server is starting forever but it is actually running.
- Updated AMP to 1.6.8. That fixed the continuous Starting issue but now I have the Sleep Not Supported issue instead.
Actions taken to resolve so far: Google, but didn't find anything.