- OS: Windows 10
- AMP 18.104.22.168 EUROPE
Starting a Space Engineers Vanilla server IN SURVIVAL with no issues, game client connect easily at it. Once connected:
- i wasn't able to get rock/ores while mining (in this case with hand drill).
- The suit resources like H2/O2 and Energy are infinite in Survival.
- It starts in "Experimental Mode" regardless the setting.
So, i've tried any type of combination to solve this "bug"
- Delete,Recreate the istance and re-download the server [Not Resolving]
- Delete the world and restart the server [Not Resolving]
- Tried to change SpaceEngineers-Dedicated.cfg, both deleting and not the worldsave before, and reloaded the server [Not Resolving]
- Tried to change directly the World's SpaceEngineers-Dedicated.cfg [Not Resolving]
At this point i've tried the standalone server from Steam It boots up and works fine. I think some app config in SE module is kinda obsolete for the current version of SE.
I've solved the issues in this way:
- Boot up the official server tool from steam, start new worldsave and choose preferred settings
- go to %appdata% SE folder copy the whole directory to the AMP Server worldsave directory
- The SpaceEngineers-Dedicated.cfg will prob get rewrited due to AMP settings, but the server now will read the world's settings file, which now is generated by official server tool.
Finally i got the server work at 100% on my AMP Istance.(At least for the first boot, i hope won't broke again if i stop or reboot the istance).
- H2/O2/Energy decreasing while using the suit.
- Ores and Rocks dropping normally
- No Forced Experimental mode
I think is a AMP SEModule issue. If any developer can confirm or deny it I would like to know if what I have found is correct.
I hope this thread could help someone in trouble and the module(if that's the problem) gets an update.
Have a nice day!
(I apologize for my english in case of mistakes, i'm from Italy :D)